CONFÉDÉRATION EUROPÉENNE DE VOLLEYBALL
We are currently looking to recruit a:
Type of contract: Full time – Permanent
Department: Legal & Transfers Department
Reporting to: Office Manager
Start date: Earliest
This role combines the management of all legal aspects related to the day-to-day business of the CEV.
The European Volleyball Confederation (CEV) is the institution responsible for governing 56 National Federations throughout Europe and is recognised as such by the Fédération Internationale de Volleyball (FIVB).
Our ultimate goal is to promote Volleyball, Beach Volleyball and Snow Volleyball and to raise the status of our sport to a higher level. Whether the game is played indoors, on sand or on snow, Volleyball connects and brings people together from children playing in their free time up to professional and elite athletes.
We cultivate a strong sense of togetherness with all stakeholders, the Member National Federations, their national leagues, clubs, players, organisers and other partners of European Volleyball, from grassroots level to the top events.
- Manage contracts with organisers and partners (coordinating with various departments, drafting, sending, recording, following-up, etc.)
- Manage the CEV Regulatory Framework (drafting, coordinating and gathering proposed changes, answering questions, harmonising content and layout, etc.)
- Manage Disciplinary and Financial Dispute cases (investigating, collaborating with other departments, reporting, supporting decision maker, etc.)
- Monitor, assess and prevent any legal risks arising from practice, change of regulations / laws
- Monitor, assess and prevent any legal risks arising from European and/or national law (i.e. data protection, intellectual property rights, etc.)
- Dealing with International transfer matters.
- Support CEV departments in their day-to-day business
- Collaborate with the FIVB Legal department
- Support and assist the various CEV bodies (especially the Legal Chamber and Legal Commission)
- Master’s Degree in Sports Law
- 3-5 years’ experience in international sport institutions
- Fluent English and French, written and spoken
- Excellent communication & explanatory skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills, ability to multi-task and prioritise work in a fast-paced and sport environment
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- A good sense of pro-activity and team spirit
- Ability to suggest improvements
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Flexibility in terms of job content and readiness to assist other colleagues/departments whenever needed
- Eager to work in a multi-national environment
- Knowledge of Luxembourgish law will be considered as an advantage
If you are a highly talented professional, who wishes to further your career in an exciting, professional and international environment you are invited to send your CV in English to:
Confédération Européenne de Volleyball
Mr. Thorsten ENDRES – Managing Director – firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for Applications: 22nd March 2020