Type of contract: Full time – Permanent
Department: Digital & TV Department
Reporting to: Head of Department
Start date: Immediately
As a member of the CEV Digital & TV department, the Digital Business Analyst is primarily responsible for the daily management, follow-up and development of a number of Volleyball related digital and data projects that contribute to the global promotion and development of the sport.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Bridge the gap between IT and the daily business activities at the CEV using data analytics to determine requirements and deliver data-driven recommendations to both CEV internal and external stakeholders (BAs).
- Oversee the sport dataflow of all CEV properties from courtside collection, to storage and utilisation through a dedicated API.
- Project management of partner data feed requirements.
- Account management support to key digital and match data related partners (including betting & match technology companies).
- Manage and develop following digital related projects at the CEV: existing OTT platform, mobile apps and internal sport management software.
- Support internal content creators with the implementation of tools/technology platforms to increase efficiency and/or output.
- Participate to the overall CEV Digital strategy with budget sensitive ideas and creative concepts that utilise new technologies.
- Support other CEV departments and provide account management support to external media agencies/suppliers;
- 4 to 5 years of experience in sport-related media, betting and data management field.
- BA, BSc or equivalent in a relevant field including sport marketing, business administration, computer/IT and information technology).
- Previous experience as business analyst and managing data flow – input (collection), storage and output (utilisation of the data).
- Knowledge of technology structures: networks, database, communications and internet.
- Experience of international working environments.
- General understanding of the sport industry and the positioning of CEV competitions.
- Proficiency in the MS Office Suite and Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere and After Effects).
- English proficiency in both speaking and writing.
- Any other European language is a plus.
- A digital and data-driven mind-set, always looking to keep up with the latest trends.
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to prioritise manage and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- A good sense of pro-activity and team spirit.
- Independent professional ready to contribute to the overall goals of the organisation.
- Flexible and willing to work according to busy competition schedule of numerous sports events, including weekends and evenings.
- Interest in working in a fast-paced and international sport environment.
If you are a highly talented professional, who wishes to further your career in an exciting, professional and international environment you are invited to send your CV and cover letter in English